Saturday, February 25, 2006

Relief in death

It was not an accident! I don’t need a lawyer he deserved to die. So what if I didn’t push him down intentionally? Well I am glad I did! He never treated me like a wife not even like a human. Your honor I plead guilty.
Life in jail was much better no more eating from dog bowl sleeping naked on floor and chain on dog lease. My wounds are healing and I am being respected and treated like a human. I am given a space to eat on table I am given meals with side dish. Even though I have to work under hot sun in the garden and wake up very early in the morning to report at the basketball court life was better, being able to see the daylight and feel the warmth of the sun. If I ever need help in anything the sir and madam are always there for me. Better then those fucker who call themselves my family members, who knows I have been mistreated by my husband who demand me to call him lord and to lick his shoes clean everyday after work. He simply just pay them a sum of money and they would tell everyone how good he his treating me giving me the best of every thing and that I am living like a queen in a place.
I just felt sorry for Annabel I know she has been supporting me and trying to get help for me she even got me a lawyer with what little money she had from her work as a bartender, when I told her what had happened. I know I would never be able to return her kindness.
It all happened last Wednesday I manage to escape from him after his friend and him are done with me and was about to buy some beer to enjoy. I saw the coat that he left on the floor with the last bit of strength I manage to grab the coat to cover my sore body and ran out of the house. I didn’t manage to run far enough, he finally caught me and we started fighting on the streets he was beating me and all his friends were cheering him. All I wanted was to free myself from his grip. I gave him the only and last pushed. He fell off the pavement and was knocked by a coming lorry. I felt awesome that this is his fade.
I know I sound evil and ruthless but you will never know how is it like to be treated like animal or objects. I felt ashamed when I see my own reflection. I am too dirty to be worthy of any more love but all will end tomorrow. I am sentence to death tomorrow. I am not afraid I am just too glad that it came I felt a sense of enjoyment finally I am free from all suffering and judgment. I believe that god will never forgive me but even if I were in hell I will still have the sense of peace that I will never get when I am alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home