Monday, December 11, 2006

A girl with regrets.....

Walking on a path that leads to my biggest mistake ever made. With tears in my eyes and fears in my heart. Every step I take the fear in me grew bigger.Snow falling, landing gently on the forest ground. Is cold but I can hardly feel a thing.I am not sick but my heart's aching, terribly unlike any thing I’ve felt before. It has bee years since I last seen you eye to eye. I should have never have ask you out on a journey that ends out destiny.My carelessness causes your goodbye. You save me from falling and you left without me.Standing there watching you fall further away from me, loosing you my heart is breaking.Remembering the last word you told me..."I LOVE YOU”. Tears bust out of my eyes,I am sorry I have broken my promise again.... You once said that you would do anything just to make me happy, but now I only ask to see you standing in front of me. I want to see you please...A part of me is missing. If only I have done something quick it would not be you I have been loosing. You have done so much for me what more could I ask for? You are more than a thank you I will be saying more than a kiss I would be giving, you are more then anything in the world to me, but I’ve never made a point to tell you this...If I would only have stop for a secondor two to tell you how much you mean to me, and yet you still love me without a doubt.I'm sorry... I’m sorry. Time has pass I have bee patience for so long hoping that you will come back one day and I have been longing for you so much. How could I pretend to be so strong...Not to worry I will live my life to the fullest like how as you were alive.Cause I still love you. A girl with regrets.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home